Industrial-grade disk sanitation hardware solution.
No extra charges per disk erase!
KillDisk Industrial Desktop is an affordable industrial-grade disk
sanitation hardware solution combined with Industrial Software and supporting parallel
erasure of multiple HDD/SSD. It is extremely compact, quiet and energy efficient.
Supports U.S. DoD 5220-22M erasure plus more than 20 international sanitizing standards.
Supports erasing: Hard Disk Drives & Solid State Drives; SATA & SAS disks; External Disks via eSATA, USB, iSCSI.
Licensing policy assumes no additional charges per disk erase!
- Erase data on the entire hard disk drive surface, supports parallel erasing of up to 10 disks
- Destroy data permanently with a choice of dozens of international disk sanitizing standards
- Examine disk integrity and overall stability, disk verification and detect bad sectors
- Supports layouts configuration – linking controller ports to graphical disks representation
- Auto-erase mode sanitizes disks and prints certificates without of any user interaction
- Hot-swap operations are fully supported, erase could be auto-initiated upon HDD plug-in
- Browse file systems on disk volumes and inspect particular sectors Hex Viewer on a low level
- Issue customizable certificates and detailed reports for disk erase and examination
- Supports batches – operations on group of related disks in a context of single transaction
- System advanced configuration and customization
- Advanced error handling of damaged HDDs or HDDs with bad sectors
- Provides enhanced information about disks and their attributes including S.M.A.R.T. monitoring
- Sanitize external disks (USB drives, external HDD/SSD) connected to both USB/USB3/eSATA ports
- Optional LiveUSB (bootable USB disk), configured with KillDisk and a graphical environment. This allows users to boot & wipe any PC, from servers to notebooks, without the necessity of disassembling the machine and removing the HDD/SSD