Disk Bays View
This view visually displays the disks configured in the
Disk Layout Editor. The bays are grouped by their row,
colored by the batch color, and show the current status of the disk. If any operations
are being performed on the disk, the operation and progress are displayed.
Figure: Disk Bays view
- Show partitions
- Show or hide additional layout for partitions and volumes.
- Show removable devices
- Show or hide additional layout row for removable devices.
- Rows as Columns
- This setting can be toggled on/off to display the rows (defined by the disk
bay layout) as columns in the Disk Bays view.
- Vertical Bays
- This setting can also be toggled to change the orientation of the bays from
horizontal to vertical and backward.
- Show Disk Bays in Tree View
- Switches Disk Bays view to tree view related to the
one confifured in Disk Layout Editor.
- Disk Layout Editor
- Opens Disk Layout Editor in a separate tab for
current layout customization or creating a new layout.